Sunday, December 8, 2013

Inside Look: Jury Notes to McCrae

Click the images to enlarge.
















XO, Amanda.

Go Back to TheRoyalMafia.com

7 comments:

  1. That was pretty cool! Enjoyed reading it and getting into your head during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read and see how things went down in the jury house..I always thought you and McCray was a great couple.I wish y'all the best for the future and many happy years together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank Maxwell
    I loved how detailed it was and it sounds like you are talking to MC. I can't believe how crappy CBS treats the HG's with all the moving. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this time I thought you and McCrae were together after he was evicted and before the finale--had no idea you were sequestered. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the jury house with us amanda that is some deep stuff i am glad that you and mccrae are still going strong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed with Sally! Thank you for sharing!I wish you and Mccrae would just have your own show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, Thank you for sharing... nice to see what goes on behind the scenes.... in the jury house. Best of Luck with the new Business!

    ReplyDelete